Sunday, May 30, 2010

I don't know where all this is going...

This was a great weekend. It's so humbling the way God uses people to inspire, and convict us. The lesson at Church this afternoon was about dreams. What we dreamed when we were younger, and then turned it into what are God's dreams for your life. There were so many great things the guy said. THEN, on the train and on my walk home I was listening to my ipod and these are the lyrics to the song I was listening to.



You are the author of knowledge
You can redeem what's been done
You hold the present and all that's to come
Until your everlasting kingdom

Lord, I don't know where all this is going
Or how it all works out
Lead me to peace that is past understanding
A peace beyond all doubt

You are the God of tomorrow
Turning the darkness to dawn
Lifting the hopeless with hope to go on
You are the rock of all salvation

Lord, I don't know where all this is going
Or how it all works out
Lead me to peace that is past understanding
A peace beyond all doubt

Oh, Lord, you are the author
Redeeming what's been done
You hold us in the present
And all that is to come

Lord, we don't know where all this is going
Or how it all works out
Lead us to peace that is past understanding
A peace beyond all doubt
~ Newsboys, Lord (I don't know)

I never in my life dreamed I would be teaching and ministering in Japan. Yet, even though I have only been here a little bit, I don't feel like this is what God really has dreamed for my life. I am already blessed beyond belief to be here, and by the people I have already met. I know this is part of his plan and dream for my life. As they said this morning, God still has more chapters to my life's book.

My heart is so heavy right now. I can't really explain it. I feel so overwhelmed with blessings. I don't understand why God can so richly bless my life, when other people are struggling just to get by.

God I don't know where all this is going, or how it is going to all work out, lead us to peace that is past understanding. Thank you so much for all your blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment